- he is a turian turians are rly hot
- he is a very well written character
- he has a good backstory
- also an amazing personality
- i mean if you romance him, this cool tough guy gets emotional and protective and awKWARD AND SO CUTe
- he calls himself shepards “boyfriend”
- even if you dont romance him you love him because he is one of shepards closest friends
- he fought against omegas crime and made life on it calmer
- have you ever heard his voice
- have you ever really looked at him
- have you ever seen him dance
- have you eVER HEARD HIM LAuGH???????????????
- I COULD gO ON BUT YEAH
- he also imitated liaras voice once
- i love garrus
- everyone loves garrus
Alternate romances in Mass Effect 2.
In that lovely, awkward conversation with Mordin, femshep has some extra dialogue that never saw the light of day. It appears that at one point, Tali, Jack and Miranda were all romance options for femshep and some dialogue was recorded to that effect. Sadly this didn’t make it into the final game.
And broshep isn’t left out! He surprisingly has something to say about Garrus during this conversation.
16 seconds long.
Kaidan Alenko collection #1
Cosplayer- Nathan DeLuca
Photographer- Shaun Simpson Photography
Background Composites- Nathan Deluca
Post- Nathan Deluca/Shaun Simpson
Series- Mass Effect
Character- Kaidan Alenko
don’t let any
dumbassgarrus tell you you’re too old for trick or treating
#i’m done with this show #don’t touch me
has this been made yet or
mom 4 hours ago: we’re only staying for 30 minutes
Butch DeLoria + Character Devlopment [for damnbenedict]
Sam Claflin photographed by Ruven Afanador for People Magazine
Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. ❖